India’s Exclusive Mobile Luxury Camp
Taste the many flavours of exotic India, with every corner throwing up dramatic landscapes, and rustic unexplored surroundings.
At TUTC it’s not just about a fancy tented stay with a splendid view. It’s about an experience beyond the grasp of a mundane holiday. You interact with gurus from the far reaches of the Himalayas, you raft along the Indus river, you witness players and horses teaming up for the adrenaline-filled royal sport of Polo, you fall asleep after a sumptuous luncheon at a picturesque spot, you participate in the festivities of Hornbill Festival, you discover quiet abodes of the Naga tribes, and so much more.
Our Camp accommodates the celebration of a special occasion for your friends and family, be it a wedding, an anniversary, or a 50th birthday! We will customise it as per your event.
Awards & Recognition
We have several awards to show for our unrelenting dedication and perseverance towards providing the best for you. A few of the accolades:
- Winner of Robb Report’s 27th Annual International Best of Best Awards, June 2015 (The Best of Best is the connoisseur’s guide to the world’s finest new automobiles, yatchs, hotels, watches, wines and more)
- 2015 West India Travel Awards (Best Luxury Camp)
- Winner of the CNBC Awaaz Awards 2015 (Emerging Trends in Tourism)
- TTF 2015 award for Excellence (Most Exclusive Leisure Product)
- PATA Gold Awards 2015 (Heritage – Culture)
- PATA Gold Awards 2015 (Marketing Media)
- Tatler Magazine (101 Best Hotels of the World 2014)
- Independent Camp (The Big Six Camps of the World)
The luxury camps have also been written about in many publications and magazines of international recognition, notable among them being:
- London Financial Times Newspaper
- The Times of London
- Daily Telegraph UltraTravel Magazine
- Departures Magazine
- Travel + Leisure Magazine, USA
- Financial Times – How to Spend it