15 Ladakhi Experiences You’ll ONLY Have With TUTC! (VIDEO)
Ladakh, a land of myriad influences never ceases to amaze travellers with its iridescent colours. Delve into a world of awe as a plethora of authentic Ladakhi experiences unfold before you. Ancient picturesque monasteries adorned with fluttering prayer flags, cobalt blue lakes smudging into blue skies, rugged mountains embracing different shades of green – every corner is a stunning discovery!
15 Exquisite Ladakhi Experiences At TUTC’s Chamba Camps
- Savour delicious Ladakhi Cuisine made by our star chefs.
- Witness a game of Horse Polo at 12,000ft.
- Relish the experience of glamping in the Land Of High Passes.
- Witness colourful and vibrant Ladakh festivals.
- Take a guided walk or cycle through Ladakh’s quaint villages.
- Rule the rivers of Ladakh with a river rafting experience in Ladakh.
- Pay a visit to the many fabled monasteries of Ladakh.
- Bear witness to Ladakhi culture and folk dance forms.
- Be taken aback by the sparkling waters of Pangong and Yarub Tso Lakes.
- Explore the cold desert of the Nubra Valley on Bactrian Camels.
- Visit isolated villages and interact with the kind, pink-cheeked locals.
- Meet a Ladakhi Oracle and watch her in action.
- Marvel at exotic Himalayan birds at the birding paradise of Chang Hant.
- Enjoy a scenic drive and hike to Wari La Pass and be lost in its beauty.
- Try your hand at Ladakhi Archery and more!
Don’t believe us?
Watch the video below and find what awaits you in Ladakh!
Bask in our royal comforts as we weave stories of the past and the present. Savour the pleasures of unique cuisines that emerge from our organic gardens, curated by chefs who consciously straddle tradition and modernity to meet individual tastes. Meet gurus from the far reaches of the Himalayas, watch a game of Polo, a sport of the royals, picnic in picturesque spots, there much to do at the Chamba Camps in Thiksey and Diskit.
Nestled in the quaint hamlets of this mystical land, The Ultimate Travelling Camp invites travellers on a journey into Ladakh’s culture, an experiential sojourn through its land, people, traditions and overall way of life.
Ready for a luxury experience beyond par?
Here’s a peak into the luxury and experiences we offer…